Property ID : 12484140
HAMILTON SMITH NEEDHAM MARKET are pleased to offer for sale this Grade II listed commercial property currently an art gallery and shop. There is an opportunity to develop the 1st floor into a self contained flat (stp) and further outbuilding with development potential (stp) and within prime High Street location.
- 54 High Street
- ample display area
- base units and a radiator.
- Currently being used as a rest room with a sash window to rear
- feature fire place (not tested)
- hand wash basin and a radiator.
- IP6 8AP.TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 01449 722242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- lighting and power sockets
- Needham Market
- Needham Market lies in the heart of Mid Suffolk between the towns of Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich. Facilities include butchers
- post office
- radiator and feature exposed beams.
- Sash window to front
- Sash window to rear
- shopping and leisure facilities.
- sink unit and drainer
- stairs to 1st floor and through to...
- The 1st floor has potential to be a self contained flat subject to planning.
- There is an outbuilding with potential for development (stp).
- Window to rear and lighting.
- With large bay windows to front looking onto the High Street